“It is a blessing to give of my time, talent, and expertise to all of my patients so that they can achieve optimum health and also the smile they want and they are proud of. Dentistry has added so much meaning to my own life; I hope to pass that on to my patients and my team as well.” — Dr. Izadi
“Dentistry provides an ideal combination of art and medicine. Dentistry, like painting oil on canvas, requires a great deal of dexterity. It is also important for me that I have the special responsibility of alleviating pain and correcting dental problems. It is incredible how much dentistry can improve patients’ lives for the better by improving their self confidence once all their dental needs are met.” — Dr. Izadi
Education and Continuing Education
My interest in dentistry began during my own orthodontic treatment when I was only 13. This memorable experience gave me the drive to graduate from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts in 1996 and then to pursue a fulfilling career in general dentistry.
I have had the privilege and the honor of providing general dentistry services — including preventive, restorative, and cosmetic procedures — full time in Washington state for the last 23 years. I enjoy seeing and providing care for patients of all ages. Our youngest patient is one year old, and the oldest patient we have ever had was 105 years old.
I believe in constantly updating my knowledge through many hours of continuing dental education. This allows me to stay current on the latest dental techniques and procedures so that I will provide the highest quality of care that today’s dentistry can offer for all of our patients.
I am also delighted to share that I have been recognized by my peers as a Top Dentist in the area of General Dentistry for four consecutive years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019.
My patients have told me that my strong commitment to education flows through to them, as I believe that it is my responsibility to educate my patients regarding how their dental health has an impact on their overall health. I also believe an educated patient can fully participate in choosing the best dental care and achieve optimum overall health.
I am committed to treating my patients with honesty, thoughtful treatment planning, and the highest quality of care. In order to do this, I believe I must give my undivided attention to seeing one patient at a time. This gives me the time to really focus on truly listening to each and every patient, and to provide the very best dental care that my patients deserve to receive from me.
I am committed to having a team that strives for excellence: a team with positive attitudes, who are willing and excited to learn new and proven techniques so we provide the best service for our patients. I am blessed by the wonderful team that I have.
Every person in my team is committed to be highly knowledgeable in the dental field, kind, compassionate, friendly, flexible, and last but not least, have empathy for all of our patients. To me and my team, every patient is a gift and a guest in our family of fine patients and employees.
Professional Affiliations & Recognitions
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- International Team for Implantology for the dental field
- Snohomish County Dental Society
- Past executive committee member of Snohomish County Dental Society
- Delegate member for Washington State Dental Association
- Seattle Met 2014 Top Dentists
- Seattle Met 2015 Top Dentists
- Seattle Met 2016 Top Dentists
- Seattle Met 2017 Top Dentists
- Seattle Met 2018 Top Dentists
- Seattle Met 2019 Top Dentists
I am also active in our community. Some of my involvements include:
- Lake Washington Technical College faculty for Dental Assisting and Dental Hygiene Programs, 1998-2000
- Gold Sponsor of Mountlake Terrace 5K Fun Run/Walk to benefit the Cedar Way PTO, 2014-2018
- Remote Area Medical with Seattle/King County Clinic – volunteered general dentistry services 2014
- Better Business Bureau – Past member
- Fine Arts Student of the Week Sponsor for Edmonds-Woodway High School
- Affiliate Faculty, University of Washington School of Dentistry Jan 2016 - Current
Outside the Office
I have lived in and chosen Seattle as my home since 1987. Outside of office hours, I enjoy exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest through snow skiing in our winter months, and hiking during spring, summer, and fall. I enjoy coordinated partner dancing in a beautiful artistic way, reading, writing, painting oil on canvas, cooking, and enjoying healthy meals with friends and family. I look forward to providing you with excellent dental care.